The French metaverse that wants to change the game opens its doors: discover AlphaVerse!
Crypto Blockchain Industries is a French company listed on Euronext which develops and invests in technological projects, mainly in the field of Web3. IPO in November 2021, CBI has managed to carve out a place for itself in the Web3 ecosystem thanks to the strategic choices of its executive made up of veterans of the video game and investment industry.
Le Journal du Coin offers you this promotional article in collaboration with AlphaVerse.
The AlphaVerse, a metaverse to unite them all
The AlphaVersewhich takes its name from the Greek Alpha ” a “, wants to be a metaverse bringing together many universes within it. Through AlphaVerse CBI displays a dual purpose: to become THE entry point to all metaverses and establish a world-class game and metaverse publisher.
The AlphaVerse Hub: a single point of entry to a multitude of metaverses
The AlphaVerse Hub aims to be the gateway to all metaverses. Within the AlphaVerse there will thus be three types of universes:
- Universes developed in-house. Here, CBI provides ideation, communication and development.
- Universes developed in partnership. In this case, CBI takes care of the development via its studios. On the other hand, the marketing operations as well as the revenues are subject to a distribution between CBI and the partner in question.
- Third universes. Third-party universes are those that are not operated by CBI but wish to connect to the AlphaVerse Hub in order to benefit from the streaming of users between the various metaverses affiliated with the AlphaVerse.
Create a world-renowned game and metaverse editor
CBI, through its AlphaVerse multiverse, therefore develops a multitude of universes. For this CBI relies on several development studios in Europe, in Asia and in the Americas.
CBI intends to position itself as a blockchain game publisher and more broadly a blockchain entertainment company, since the universes being developed go far beyond the concept of video games and encompass social, artistic and community considerations.
These two ambitions of the French company come together to define the mission it has set itself: bring the industry to the metaverse and the play-to-earn to its next step by infusing its experience and ambitions in the industry to emphasize quality and accessibility in order to foster the adoption and democratization of blockchain-based universes and games.
The universes being developed within the AlphaVerse
In the AlphaVerse, the user can access multiple metaverses from a single location: the Hub.
- MetaCoaster : an amusement park simulation game on the blockchain with a strong dimension play-to-earn. Users will be able to play solo to unlock NFTs or play massively multiplayer and play-to-earn mode
- United At Home / Beat AlphaVerse : a universe dedicated to electronic music and philanthropy developed for and with the famous DJ and music producer David Guetta, in particular to deploy his charity program “United at Home” in the metaverse.
- HorYou AlphaVerse : a metaverse dedicated to social good, sustainability and the fight against climate change. Built in partnership with the Horyou social network and the Horyou Foundation.
- Qtopia : a social metaverse for LGBTQ community and its allies. In Qtopia, users can participate in activities, events and mini-games all with a charitable dimension.
- Artech : those nostalgic for digital works of the 90s will find their place in Artech. Artech is a metaverse entirely dedicated to digital art and artists. Artech centers around the NFT Raverse collection which digitized the sounds and videos of 90s raves.
- Chi Modu AlphaVerse : this metaverse provides a space dedicated to the life and work of Chi Modu, a legendary photographer, where emerging artists can find inspiration and resources to pursue their dream while giving back to the community.
- xave world : Xave immerses the user in an ever-expanding and evolving open world, where music fans will discover a new world filled with music, shows, festivals and events.
The Hub, the heart of the AlphaVerse
The AlphaVerse Hub aims to be a community space promoting exchange and discovery. For this, the Hub is organized into Districts, each linked to a major theme. We find for example theInnovation Zone or even the FashionAvenue and theEntertainment District. Within each district you will find buildings linked to sub-themes of the Districts.
Each district has at least one arena. For example, in the Innovation Zone district is the Blockchain Arenaready to welcome projects related to blockchain technologies.
>>The whitelist for the test phase, it’s here!<<
Arenas are the heart of AlphaVerse’s community ambitions. Inside each of them are shops and Community Houses. Shops, as their name suggests, are commercial premises where users will be able to sell both physical and digital goods using the upcoming marketplace.
Community Houses are places owned by users or companies and dedicated to a specific theme. Below you can see a Community House created by AlphaVerse for a young designer. Inside each Community House are screens on which the owner can display the content, image or video of his choice.
The Private Alpha Phase of the AlphaVerse Hub
From the September 20, the AlphaVerse Hub which will welcome its first visitors. During this first stage of public testing, CBI intends to invite a few hundred randomly selected users from the community.
In order to participate in this private Alpha phase, all you have to do is go to the AlphaVerse home page and fill out the form there. Then, the CBI team will raffle the lucky winners who will have exclusive access to the AlphaVerse Hub. If the games play-to-earn and currently operational metaverses have graphics and an artistic direction that leaves something to be desired, the AlphaVerse takes the opposite of its peers and offers an experience with shimmering colors inspired by the architectural style “solar-punk”.
>> Register today to test the AlphaVerse <<
Because of this bias emphasizing the creation of a sophisticated universe with chiseled graphics, entering the AlphaVerse currently requires a certain hardware configuration. First, the AlphaVerse will only be accessible to machines running under Windows during its initial phase. Subsequently, the machines operating on macOS and on linux will they also be welcome.
Recommended hardware configuration:
- Processor: Intel® Core i7–4770 / AMD™ FX 8310
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 / AMD™ Radeon™ R9 280
- RAM: 8GB
Having a configuration lower than the recommended configuration does not mean that you cannot be selected for the Alpha, nor that you will not be able to launch the program. You will be able to apply until September 19. During the application period whitelisted users will be progressively contacted by email to receive the download link to enter the AlphaVerse!